What can a Personal Trainer do for you?
- Hits: 503
There are many reasons why clients in Lytham St Anne’s book our popular 12-week home fitness course of Personal Training, here are some of the benefits:
• We bring health & fitness to you – No need for gym memberships or battling through traffic and queues, we bring the gym to you utilising our wide range of versatile fitness equipment.
• A time and cost-effective option – Our Personal Trainer will ensure you get the most out of each session, meaning you achieve results in a far shorter space of time.
• A firm commitment in the diary – Many of our clients have busy schedules so having that weekly appointment with a Personal Trainer means a firm commitment, and what’s more important than your own health and wellbeing?
• Expert guidance and advice – Our Personal Trainers are some of the most experienced in Lytham St Anne’s with over 20 years in the health and fitness industry so you are in safe hands with Coaching Healthy!
• Access to home fitness resources – When you register on our 12-week course you will automatically gain access to our wellbeing portal where you will find your own personal action plan with home fitness workouts and other resources.
• Challenging and stimulating workouts – We will align your personal training course to your goals and provide a variety of workouts to keep challenging your fitness levels.
• Monitoring and progression – We continuously assess and monitor your progress throughout your course to ensure you are on track, we even provide weekly nutrition and lifestyle feedback!